8.14.2008

What the.....?

It has been a very long time since I have posted.

Like I had said previously, I've been doing kids' stuff and writing a book in my head. I also own a home, which means work. I have a full time job that takes a big chunk of my life. I also have a husband that must be satisfied regularly and fed more often than that. Its a busy life.

I have cut back on doing the Avon thing, though after a year of pulling back, I am still in it.

I'm in my last few weeks at the dance studio. I really like it there, but would have re-upped my membership, but I have embarked on something new, making my time just that much more precious.

I am going back to school.

*Loud gasp*

I know. Who knew I would ever think to better myself or my station, but here I go with delusions of grandure, eyes wide with possibilities and innocence.

Wish me luck.

No comments: