8.14.2008

A Little Politics

I wont lie. I voted for Hillary. Damn straight I did. You know why? I love Bill. He is the shit. And how could we go wrong with having two knowledgable people running the country?

I know people can't stand the lying. Do we really need to know everything? Is it that important to always know the truth?

No. Not for me.

They can kill whoever they want or deal in this or that. I don't care. Make me money. Make the other countries love us again. Stop the divsion of the country.....

I digress.

The point of this post is to say that even though I wanted Hillary to win the nomination with every political fiber in my body, because of Bill, because of her experience, because she is a woman, I am going to vote for Obama.

He is the better choice between him and McCain. Who the fuck cares if he is a rock star? That is the society we are living in, folks.

McCain is too old to realize it. Not only that, that POW is a spineless man who gave in to his party for the interest of the GOP. I have no respect for him in that manner. That is a man I can't trust to run the country. He just rolled over. Where did his balls go?

In any case, I hope that the Clinton supporters stop being such sore fucking losers and focus on the real fight ahead, instead of wasting money on crybaby tactics that aren't going to go anywhere.

Obama's it, ladies. Get over it and get on with it. The point is to get the republicans out of office and you are making things more difficult by focusing on the wrong thing.

They have come together. Now it's your turn.

No comments: