9.11.2007

Good Day

I think it is very funny that all of my life, I have been writing my story in my head, but yet I can't seem to get it down here. Literally, there is a running monologue in my brain of things I would write if I were to write them down. It's just not happening.

I have a very dear friend whose family is insane, despite their perfect outward experience. I always tell her I am going to write a story about them, but I haven't even started it. They deserve a book.

So here is my new school year resolution: Write more. More, more, more, more! And not just in incomplete sentences, but in an intelligent manner. I am going to have to get me one of those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... I wonder if I know your dear friend. I too have a family worthy of writing. Wink Wink. Still think you should. It'd be great and I can handle honesty. Love it.